Innovation Square is where Santa Fe College and private businesses merge together to achieve a skilled workforce meeting today’s changing demands. Founded on collaboration with industry partners, Santa Fe College builds a whole education that is greater than the sum of its programs.
Serving the community, business, and to positively impact the world we live in, Santa Fe College creates opportunities to tap into the resources of a nationally recognized educational institution through its students, faculty and partners.
More to learn about Santa Fe –
- A charter member of the League of Innovation in the Community College.
- A nationally recognized College for its success in education ranking first in Florida among public colleges in graduation rate and in the Top 10 nationally in the number of associate degrees awarded in liberal arts.
- Offers both Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees and at least 90 career and technical programs, attracts students from 54 countries and around the nation with 40% of students coming from outside the area.
- Strong partnerships with industry to provide graduates with skills and training to meet the needs of business today through its Perry Center for Emerging Technologies.
- Provides entrepreneur incubation and training through the Center of Innovation and Economic Development located in Innovation Square.
- Created post‐secondary partnerships with UF & other higher educational institutions for more degrees offered and established sites in businesses community to provide hands on training and internships.
- Provides career, technical and continuing education programs for professional skills with nearly 9,000 attending non‐credit classes in community education and enrichment.
- Offers partnerships with secondary education to provide dual enrollment for college credit while in high school.
- Established a key partnership with Florida Works to assist businesses to connect employment opportunities with candidates and provide specialized training.
- Home to the nation’s only Teaching Zoo and the Kika Silva Pla Planetarium.